Fitness, motivation, vegan and advice blog! ✻
- "Ugh fruit has so much sugar omg it will totes make me fat." NO. Fruit is very high in water and has little to no fat (with the rare exception of things like avocado… which is God’s gift to man so we should eat that anyway). The sugar it contains is natural sugars which are good for you.
- Speaking of sugar, it has way less than things with added sugar. 1 whole cup of strawberries has about 7 grams, while 1 can of soda has about 30 grams on average. I’ll take my strawberries with some lemon squeezed on that because there simply isn’t enough fruit for me in just the strawberries.
- Have you ever tasted pineapple? Yeah. That shit is delicious.
- Fruit smoothie? You mean the healthy delicious treat that is the perfect amount of smooth and cold and is just the icing on the cake of a hot summer day? Yes. Please direct me to the nearest Jamba Juice.
- Oh, so many pretty colors. I think even dogs can see that beautiful piercing pink of dragon fruit.
- Antioxidants. All the antioxidants.
- Weird is good. There are weird fruits. See this list for proof.
- There is lots of dietary fiber in fruit. Who doesn’t like pooping regularly AMIRIGHT?
- There is no cholesterol, extremely low sodium, and low calories.
- It all just tastes fucking delicious and if we are so paranoid that something as healthy as fruit is making us fat I am probably just going to leave society and live in the wilderness amongst the fruits. I will live with the fruit and I will eat it and be happy because it’s good and lets all just have a great day and eat some rambutans god bless.
Love this. I hate when my friends who are trying to slim down limit themselves to one peice of fruit because “fruit has sooo much sugar”
Alight here it is. Scary to post this for so many reasons.
A. I put my Starting weight! Which I haven’t said to many people
B. Uhh shirtless photo. The first photo’s face being less then cute.
C. My friends will see this.
D. All the internetz will see this
BUTTTT HERE I AM IN ALL MY GLORY.
I have worked so flipping hard. Reaching 300 check in’s at my gym is kind-of the big deal since i know i could not have done this without my gym. I also couldn’t have done this without all the support i have from friends, family and all of YOU.
My life has changed so much! I’m more active and i’m starting to do things I love. Thursday I start my design internship FOR A FITNESS APP. Something i would have never thought I would be interested in but fitness/health has become my passion.
Here is what I consider a big step posting this. So enjoy.
Amazing. The process is slow and difficult, but it’s so worth it. Great job :)